Home Arcade Games
For over 30 years ICE has built a reputation in the amusement & arcade industry for providing the highest quality products, service and support. Customers who bought the original Chexx bubble hockey games 20 to 25 years ago, can still get parts and free support for that game today! Many Chexx bubble hockey games from the 1980's are still being played 4 decades later. The Coin-op and Deluxe Home Super Chexx dome hockey and Super Kixx dome Soccer continue to be made at the ICE factory in Clarence, NY with the same arcade quality parts, backed by the ICE commitment to quality, free lifetime tech support and state of the art ICE repair center.
- Can I return my game?
Super Chexx Pro Return Policy
New games can be returned in new condition within 30 days for a refund, subject to a 35% re-stock fee. All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact our staff prior to any returns and request an RMA #.
- Can I cancel my order?
If your game has not been built we would be happy to issue a refund less a $200 administrative fee and any applicable credit card processing fees. If your game has BEEN built but not shipped you will be subject to a 35% restocking fee and any applicable credit card processing fees.
- What is the warranty on a new game?
Super Chexx Pro Warranty Policy
Our warranty policy can be found on the last page of the game manual. To review a PDF of the Super Chexx Pro service manual, click here.
- What if I have issues with my brand new game?
Technical Issues on a new game
Your Super Chexx Pro HOME edition game comes with a ONE YEAR Warranty (found on the last page of the manual here).
If an issue arises please call our tech support team at 716-759-0360 option 1. Our in-house technicians have over 70 years of technical expertise and can solve any issue with you simply describing the problem over the phone. All trouble shooting is done over the phone and we do NOT have access to field technicians. Because we do not have field technicians, you will be required to do the repairs with the assistance of our phone technicians who will walk you through the repair step by step. All repairs are user friendly.
What if I refuse technical assistance?
If you refuse to do needed repairs on your game, you may return your game to us per our standard return policy.
- What is the Super Chexx Shipping Policy?
Super Chexx Pro games are shipped standard via LTL Residential Truck Freight in 2 boxes (75 and 90 lbs each) on a pallet (38x54x61" dimensions) with shipped weight of 220 lbs. Boxes are typically removed from pallet on delivery truck and can be individually hand-carried into your home or business. The freight company will call to set-up a convenient delivery window and we recommend 2 people on hand to carry the boxes. With standard delivery, the driver is not responsible for removing the boxes from the truck, moving the boxes to your house, or setting up the game. Liftgate service or "premium" delivery is typically not needed for these size boxes, but for an additional $275 fee the driver will bring to your garage or first dry area. Premium delivery does NOT include carrying into your house, through your house, opening boxes or setting up the game. Certain conditions prevent a driver from performing standard or premium delivery, including, but not limited to, long driveways or gravel driveways, low-hanging trees on your street, dead end streets, streets with weight limits.
Games can also be picked-up M-F at the factory in Clarence, NY (near Buffalo). Local 8.75% Sales Tax is applied to any games picked-up at ICE unless you are a re-seller with a tax ID #. Free Shipping in USA and Canada does NOT cover Alaska, Hawaii and certain rural or island zip codes that have added freight fees. Those locations will be re-quoted and if added fees apply, you will be notified prior to your order being shipped.
- Do you ship Super Chexx PRO® to Canada?
- Placing Orders for Delivery to Canada is Quick & Easy! Taxes & Fees - We are a registered non-resident importer in Canada. This allows us to simplify the purchasing process for our Canadian customers, reduce delays at the border and prevent unexpected charges at time of delivery. Brokerage fees for 1 game shipped to Canada are $150. Canadian taxes and brokerage fees are paid at the time of purchase for all orders shipping to Canada based on the order total and ship to province. We handle all paperwork so the GST and, where applicable, HST will be remitted to the Canadian government by our customs broker when your game ships. Please note select postal codes are designated as remote locations, and may also require additional shipping fees. All prices shown are U.S. dollars.
- What if my game is damaged during shipping?
Freight Damage Policy
Upon delivery of your Super Chexx Pro, please inspect the packaging for any visible freight damage. Each new game goes through a rigorous quality control inspection prior to leaving the ICE factory and is shipped wrapped to a pallet for safe transport. If you do notice any damage to the boxes, please request a product inspection while the delivery driver is on-site. The boxes and packaging are designed to protect the game so freight damage is very rare, but if the actual bubble hockey game is damaged, make sure it is noted (with pictures if possible) and have the driver file a freight damage claim with the terminal. Please contact ICE immediately so we can assist you getting it repaired or replaced.
- Where can I get parts for my Super Chexx PRO®?
- For full support info & spare parts, visit www.icegame.com
Super Chexx Pro.
Super Kixx Pro.
- Where can I get a copy of the Super Chexx PRO® service manuals?
- To review a PDF of the Super Chexx Pro service manual, click here.
To review a PDF of the Super Chexx service manual, click here.
- I just ordered my game but now I see a promotion, am I eligible for the promotion?
Promotion applies to new orders only. Orders placed and processed before the promotion begins or after the promotion ends are not eligible.